SHARPENING MACHINE OPK 630 (OPK 630 A)
for sharpening carbide tipped circular sawblades
- it resharpens circular sawblades 140 - 700 mm
- electric motor of the spindle 3x 380 V - 250 W
- diamond charged grinding wheel 150 mm
- both front and back are sharpened by one grinding wheel
- sharpening is performed with coolant, this method enhances quality of sharpened surface and long tool life of the grinding wheel
- hand control, fast adjustment (to 5 minutes)
- easy maintenance
- dimensions: width 900, depth 800, high 1200 mm (1450 mm)
- weight 125 kg (140 kg)
- the sharpening machine can be used for all usual geometry of circular sawblades
ASSEMBLY OPK 630 EKO
The economic variant is suitable only for occasional operation.
Opposed to the basic assembly it does not have the stand, the
cooling arrangement and the bath for splashing fluid. Weight 71 kg.
ASSEMBLY OPK 630 A
The machine operates automatically during sharpening.
MOP - device for small diameter of circular saws - 80 - 160 mm.
Destined for sharpening of pre - cutting wheels.
MOF - indexing device (head) for sharpening of high speed tool steel
tipped milling cutter or carbid tipped milling cutter for wood. Destined
for milling cutter from 100 mm up and up to width 40 mm, number
of teeth 2 - 3 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 12, diameter of clamping hole 30 mm.